Applying for a Scholarship at Bishop Bavin School
Scholarships are awarded to candidates applying for grade 8. Applications must be received no later than 31st January of the candidate’s grade 7 year.
To apply for a Bishop Bavin School Scholarship you need to:
- Complete the application form (CLICK HERE TO GET IT) in full;
- Sign the declaration;
- Attach all the relevant supporting documentation as specified;
- All forms and supporting documents can be submitted via email or in person.
In person: Marketing Office, Bishop Bavin School.
ELIGIBILITY AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION:
Bishop Bavin School scholarships are available to South African and International Students. Scholarships are offered to encourage and reward academic excellence and participation in extra mural activities at school.
To be eligible for a Bishop Bavin School Scholarship you must:
- Not be a recipient of any other financial support award, unless they are prepared to transfer their portion to Bishop Bavin School;
- Have achieved an aggregate of 75% and above for the last three years in a row;
- Have a proven track record of participation in the life of the school;
- Certified copies of parents/guardians IDs;
- Proof of address not older than three months;
- Certified copy of applicant’s birth certificate;
- 4 x colour passport photos;
- Most recent school report and any achievements awarded.