Apply To Bishop Bavin School
There are 2 ways to apply for a place at Bishop Bavin School. The first is our Online Admission System mentioned just below and the second is a manual process described further down the page. Before you apply, we would suggest that you view our latest school fee guide for the current calendar year.
Bishop Bavin School
CLICK TO VIEW OUR
Online Admission Process:
There are no admin costs associated with applying to Bishop Bavin School using our online application process (as opposed to the manual process below which has a R500 admin fee). To apply for a place at Bishop Bavin School using our quick, no cost online application process, simply CLICK HERE.
Manual Admission Process:
1.Please fill in the application document (CLICK HERE TO GET IT) in full – any omitted information will cause a delay in your application.
2.Each page of the application document must be initialed and where requested the signatures required (parents, witnesses) must be clearly visible.
3.Please ensure that you provide the following information on application:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate or Identity document;
- A proof of address and ID document should an alternative person be responsible for the account
- A copy of both parents’ identity documents;
- A copy of your child’s immunisation card;
- A proof of residence;
- 4 colour passport photos of your child;
- Non SA- Citizens are required to provide 3 months’ bank statements unless they are annual payers;
- A copy of the last school report with the school’s full name, location and contact number, email address and fax number.
- R500 or a proof of EFT in the bank account listed below:
BANK DETAILS: Standard Bank Bedford Gardens Current Account number: 02 257 7130 Branch Code : 018305 Reference: Your child’s initials, surname, grade/app fees.
- Certified copies are acceptable.
- When applying via fax or email, the original application must be presented at the assessment appointment.
4. The school will contact you to make an appointment for an assessment. (This process varies per school and the Admissions Department will guide you through this.)
5. Once the assessment is complete the Admissions Department will advise you, in writing, of the school’s decision.
6. Should your child be accepted into Bishop Bavin, placement fees will be required to secure your child’s place. These fees do not form part of the school fees.
7. Once your placement fees have been paid, you will then receive a welcoming pack with all necessary documentation and information required. 8. It is important to note that all monthly payment options must be done via debit order.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Bishop Bavin Family! EDUCATING A NEW GENERATION!